Pilgrimage to Medjugorje
Surrender. Fr. Svet says in his book entitled Pilgrimage, "A pilgrimage is a journey, assigned by God. It brings the pilgrim not only to a physical place, but out of himself, and into the presence of God. All else falls away. There is only the child, his Father, and eternity..."
SO EXCITING! Are you brave enough to walk out your front door and take the pilgrim's path?
What's includedThe trip prices are $1070 + flight for most pilgrimages (exception being the Medj-Rome pilgrimage). Please contact Mike to make your airline reservation. The $1070 covers the "land" portion of the trip.
- 1. Bus (with group) to/from Medjugorje from the destination airport. (Private transfers due to delayed flights and missed connections incur an extra fee.)
- 2. Room in Medjugorje at our Pension (double occupancy, $200 extra for a single room)
- 3. Breakfast and dinner daily in Medjugorje
- 4. Local guide in Medjugorje.
- 5. Day trip bus to Dubrovnik.
- 6. Tips for hosts, guides, drivers etc.
What's not included
- The flight portion. Utilizing internet pricing, we are usually able to find competitive prices on great itineraries much cheaper than published fares.
- Food and purchases at airports during travel (complimentary meals are served on most flights).
- Lunches and purchases in Medjugorje.
- Day trip excursions to local shrines or Kravice waterfalls.
8:00 amRosary walk through the fields 8:30 amBreakfast at the pension 10:00 amEnglish Mass in St. James 11:00 amMeet with guide and commence on the days outing (one of the mountains, a talk, prayer session etc) 2:00 pmBreak for lunch at nearby restaurants 3:00-6:00 pmrest/free time 6:00 pmInternational Program at St. James 6:00 pmRosary, Joyful and Sorrowful (and confessions) 7:00 pmMass 8:00 pmCreed followed by 7 Our Fathers, 7 Hail Marys, 7 Glory Bes, Healing prayers, Glorious Mysteries 9:00 pmDinner at the pension
DubrovnikWe will be taking a day trip to Dubrovnik where we will celbrate Mass in St. Blaze Church, walk around the ancient city wall, and shop/get lunch in the old city. ABSOLUTELY BREATH TAKING. Admission to the wall (not included) is around $24 US and must be paid for with the local currency (kuna) or a credit card (you can change money in the city). We will stop for a swim in the Adriatic on the way back. Highly recommend this experience!
Medjugorje-Rome Pilgrimage:After eight full days in Medjugorje, we will fly to Rome for a four night stay.
What's included in the add-on cost ($1030)
- Transfersn (with group) between FCO and hotel.
- Room in Rome. (double occupancy, $100 extra for a single room)
- Guides and group activities in Rome.
- Tips for drivers and guides in Rome.
What's not included
- Food and purchases during travel.
- All meals in Rome.
- Any non-group activities you wish to pursue.